William P. Evans has practiced personal injury law for over thirty (30) years in Atlanta, Georgia. Mr. Evans holds an “AV”rating from Martindale-Hubbell the highest rating awarded from this prestigious legal directory.
Mr. Evans’ practice emphasizes representing individuals injured as a result of another’s negligence. Mr. Evans has successfully litigated, tried to jury, and settled catastrophic injury cases for his clients involving tractor-trailer collisions, vehicular collisions, premises, liability injuries, elevator-escalators trip and falls, and various other negligence claims.
William P. Evans has represented individuals injured as a result of the negligence of other individuals or corporations for over 30 years. Mr. Evans’ paralegal, Michelle Foster, has assisted Mr. Evans in his practice for over 11 years. Please contact Mr. Evans or Ms. Foster immediately to seek assistance in your pedestrian injury case and to discuss your legal rights. Please either contact Mr. Evans or Ms. Foster at (404) 841-9400 or (866) 876-8554.
AUTOMOBILE COLLISIONS/TRACTOR-TRAILER COLLISIONS
Since 1980 William P. Evans has represented injured people in Metro Atlanta and throughout Georgia in automobile collisions, tractor-trailer collisions, and other roadway collision injuries. Roadway collision and negligence cases present an individual with many challenges such as:
- Investigating the facts of the collision;
- Photographing the involved vehicles and the collision scene;
- Investigating Interviewing and obtaining witness statements;
- Obtaining all available collision reports from investigating police agencies and other emergency responders;
- Determining all liability insurance information and contacting all insurers and placing them on notice of all claims;
- Coordinating medical care and treatment;
- Obtaining all medical records;
- Obtaining all medical bills.
- Filing the Complaint in the proper Georgia county and the proper court;
- Conducting all legal discovery;
- Extensive preparation of the case for trial;
- Trying the case.
Please contact Mr. Evans or Ms. Foster immediately to seek assistance in your personal injury case and to discuss your legal rights. Please contact Mr. Evans or Ms. Foster at (404) 841-9400 or (866) 876-8554. William P. Evans and his paralegal, Michelle Foster, have extensive experience in aggressively representing our clients to get the maximum recovery under Georgia law for our clients in roadway collision and negligence cases.